Sunday, May 23, 2010

painted!...again!


GREY (or Gray?)!

Grey is a hard color to choose, I stared at swatches for three weeks, debating the following :
"too cool? too purple? too blue? too brown?..too light? too dark?..."
and so on.

End product: I love this shade! It meets all of my perfect grey criteria, the room feels brighter, cleaner, I can finally hang up my colorful artwork, my red chairs pop against it, I love it with black and with white and the possibilities are just endless! I like how neutral it is, in that I could technically swap out any kind of furniture, any color and it would still look great and complimentary. It's funny because I can clearly remember being maybe 9 or 10 years old,and hugely into legos at the time, asking my mom if I could paint my room "lego block grey", I remember her saying no, as they had JUST painted it pink as per my prior request! I changed my mind a lot! Classic gemini I guess.

Anyways, I finally got my lego grey walls mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment