Friday, October 23, 2009

vidjea game makers!




So this is fully non-related to food/baking posting, but it's a big thing in my life! Billy graduated yesterday from the game design program at vancouver film school! He managed to graduate with honors at the top of his class, and NEVER missed a single day of classes, despite having a close to 2 hour commute every day! That's how he rolls, he is serious and actually can't give any less than 200%, it's almost ridiculous. But I'm not gonna complain, because it's a quality that I WISH I had!!
I have to say that it was sincerely a pleasure to get to know the guys(and girl! hi Courtney!) in this class, and I think they will remain in our lives, even the ones that have to leave, thanks to facebook and stuff like that! So yay for technology.
Anyways, Im super proud of them all, and how great of a photo is this? We went out to celebrate last night and I am feeling a little rough today..ehhh. Two Double ceasars + 2 jaeger shots + 2 pints of beer = I hug EVERYBODY (eh, I'm a really happy drunk girl,and people generally are ok with the hugging) and a severe hangover.

Moving on, Sunday is my last day of cake school! boo!! (I love calling it cake school for some reason, I will miss that!) I'm bummed, because it has been really great learning all of the (sometimes frustrating) techniques, and sitting and chatting with the girls and guy in class. BUT I am going to like having my Sundays back again.

Tomorrow we (us and a bunch of guys from vfs) are going to Bellingham to consume some delicious Mexican fare and take a peek around the always epic, Bellingham walmart. Very reminiscent of this

Should be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment