Friday, March 20, 2009

I am alive, I swear.

wow, havent updated in foreverrrrr.

I HAVE made a few successful meals, one is on the fence, and that would be the tortilla soup I threw together last night. SOMETHING is missing, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it just needed some shredded chicken...or cheese? Do people make soup with cheese?? Anyways, the reason I made soup, was because I discovered that the lovely giant stainless steel rice cooker we got as a wedding gift, also doubles as a slow cooker/crock pot! I love me some 2-in 1's. I didnt take any pics of the soup, as my camera battery was dead (pro tip: don't accidentally leave your camera on for 3 days..oops).
Here's a pic of tortilla soup that I stole care of google image search.
OK well I guess that answers my question about the cheese situation. Crap. Also mine is not RED like that. What in gods name did I do wrong?? ah well. I only have a metric ton of soup to polish off. Great.
Bah. Next time I going to post the fabulous salmon I made. Also Easter is coming up and I will definitely be making cookies. Ahh...safe, safe cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment