Monday, July 25, 2011

new front door.

This morning, on my third to last day of "stay-cation" I woke up, walked into the hallway, rubbed my eyes and decided to paint the font door. No second guessing when I plow into a project. This girl just goes.

Wanna know what remains on my kind of lame "stay-cation" bucket list?

-Get a Library Card, and load up on books.
-Buy Husband some non-ugly shorts - DONE
-Buy a new sports bra for running - DONE
-Go to Richmond Centre because you have been there in years - DONE
-Go have lunch with husband on his break
-Go lay in the park across the street with some library books and get a tan (weather permitting!)

that's it! Our real vacation starts later in August when we fly down to LA, rent a car and visit some friends, and drive up the coast to visit Billy's dad and hit up some sweet food joints a la Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

No comments:

Post a Comment