Wednesday, January 5, 2011

obsessed.


oh hi!

Is this sign not amazing? I AM OBSESSED with this shop on etsy: Oh Dier. here
I'm totally going to order one of these when the husband scores a new job (Interviews are happening folks! cross your internet fingers)


It's been a month since I last posted anything! LAME. I know. Work was crazy in the weeks leading up the New Years Eve, had to do some mandatory customer service phone duty on the 30th and 31st, and it should have been awful, but it was actually fun! I am so lucky I work in such an awesome place.

we had some friends over before christmas to play microsoft knect. Here is Chelsea busting out some roger rabbit in my living room to some dancing game.


Had a super quiet NYE with some friends, Amanda made a Mexican feast and we dug in and it was lovely. Exactly what I wanted to do. SIT and eat. I had a beer in the office, said happy new year to everybody, raced home and we high tailed it to Amanda and Justin's place.

We have a new puppy at work! Minnie! Here I am awkwardly trying to hold her. She is a yorkie/chihuahua and she is teeny and so silky, I hog her from everybody else.

Been organizing and changing things around in the apartment, the bathroom is coming along nicely! I'm on the lookout for a sweet new mirror, and as soon as we are back to being a 2 income household again, it's NEW-COUCH CITY: Population ME.

I am dreaming of an amazing grey velvet mid century square wonder with tufted buttons and the type of cushions that never sag and get all smashed-looking from the cats. SIGH.
HELLO: all of these....

Said dream couch likely costs thousands. I wish I was handier and could have the "balls" to attempt re-upholstering something. I know you can take a course, but it seems like soooo much work.

Big ideas never stop though! I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment