Tuesday, August 10, 2010

owww

I slammed my finger in our old weighted potato drawer and let me tell you...my finger is throbbing! I have not experienced such blinding pain in a while! Oi vey... the husband came running in, he thought I had chopped off a limb!

My finger looks like a "We're #1" giant foam hand now. Too bad it's my middle finger...

Today was the first time I worked from home for a full day, it was great and I got a lot done and the day flew by. The TV distracted me so it was shut off after an hour and the rest of the day was quiet and full of emails, orders and quotes. I made breakfast and lunch and had tea all day, talked with co-workers on msn and skype and got updates, answered questions and collaborated! technology is unreal sometimes when you stop and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment