Tuesday, April 13, 2010

moving!!

We are MOVING!!

We found a lovely 1200 square foot 2 bedroom apartment in a character building! It is gorgeous and pet friendly, I am allowed to paint the walls, it has original wood floors, a claw foot bath tub, a fireplace and a window seat! EXCITED!

The only downside is that the kitchen is pretty tiny, however I had to overlook that because the apartment itself was too amazing, all of a sudden a small kitchen didn't matter to either of us.

It's in Vancouver, so a way closer commute to work for both of us!

I cannot wait to start decorating and have a housewarming so all my friends can see it, I know they really rallied for us to get this place, I got so many super positive "You're going to get it!!!" "good luck!" texts from all of you!!

You are all getting a hug and cupcakes. XO............and ...um...do you have any boxes?

1 comment:

  1. claw foot tub!!!! omg this place sounds amazing i can not wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete